NHSBSA - Freedom of Information

You are at: NHSBSA Home Page | Freedom of Information

Previous Request List - Detail

Request Reference: 7446 Request Date: 30 Jan 2018
Request: [In response to FOI 7234] Thank you for this helpful reply to my request of 25th October 2017. I would be most grateful if you could elaborate on some of the information you have provided as follows: You have advised that from September 2014 to the date of your response that of the penalty notices sent out by the NHSBSA: 19.15% have resulted in payments Of the remaining 80.85% that had not received payments, 30.64% had been closed due to a valid exemption being half at the time of prescription Please could you provide the actual numbers involved in the above proportional breakdown.

Status: Complete
Response Date: 27 Feb 2018
Response: Total Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) 2,100,990 Resulted in Payments 402,340 Closed due to a Valid Exemption 643,743